Tiger Pain Relief plaster is customized to deliver lasting pain relief for muscle and joint pain in a highly stretchable format that fits the body contours.
1. Wash your hands before applying the patch.
2. Clean and dry the affected area.
3. Bend the patch and remove the film to expose the adhesive side.
4. Apply the adhesive side directly on the skin in the affected area.
5. Only use one patch to the affected area, the patch can last up to 8-12 hours.
7. Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8. If the pain is persistent 8-12 hours after the first patch and the second patch may be applied.
9. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
10. 8-12 Hours each time, 4-5 times per week.